||The economical touch-sensitive IDLite LCD 1×5 with Optical Technology pad with an optical sensor is designed for the capture of high-quality, high-resolution fingerprint images (500×500 dpi). In addition, fingerprint authentication is available for verifying a user against their own saved fingerprint template. It also provides the benefits of secure biometric Topaz forensic signatures. The LCD allows users to see their signature on the pad while signing. The signature pad comes bundled with Topaz’s powerful software tools and support for the capture, binding, and authentication of eSignatures. Additionally, the integrated model is supported by SigIDp1™ electronic fingerprint software.
Click here to download SigIDp1 biometric fingerprint recognition software.
For more information or to purchase, please contact us.
- 3rd-generation touch-screen signing surface for cost
- LCD display for customization
- Optical fingerprint sensor for high-resolution
- High-quality biometric and forensic capture
- Topaz software suite bundled at no additional cost
for complete signing and signature solution