Endpoints are the weakest link in your network security. Connecting devices outside your well-protected internal network establishes a path for hackers to bypass standard security controls and access your network. Even the best firewalls are ineffective. Vulnerable endpoints enable cyber criminals to access your network stealing data or to hold data hostage.
It is estimated that 70% of security breaches originate at an endpoint and over one million malware variants are created each day, most of which are directed at endpoints. HID’s endpoint encryption is the critical layer for endpoint security. Encryption protects the data on the fingerprint readers and during transmission, preventing cyber criminals from accessing your network. By effectively blocking threats and access attempts, HID reduces your risk of downed networks and lost business, financial loss from theft, ransom or reparations to third parties, brand damage and lost customers.
- HID® Lumidigm® V-Series Secure Line V421-NC-01 Fingerprint Reader
- HID® Lumidigm® V-Series Secure Line V420-NC-01 Fingerprint Module
- Reduce Financial Losses – HID MSI technology, the market leading liveness detection, accurately and consistently identifies and rejects fake finger attempts
- Protect Data Assets – Encryption prevents cyber criminals from gaining unauthorized access to your networks and intellectual property
- Protect Encryption Keys – Physical tamper protection and active erase prevents cyber crimals from accessing keys and data stored on fingerprint readers